Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nothing too exciting has happened since I set up our blog so I thought I would put up some pictures of when we took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum in Lehi......

Brad had just gotten home from working out of town for a week, the kids were off track and I had found discount tickets in a mailer. The kids were realy excited to go (they love the movie "Night at the Museum") We had a great time looking at all the different fossils. We also watched one of the 3D movies, that was awsome!! We had such a great time Dustin keeps asking if we can go there for his birthday!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Now I can stalk you! J/K (watch your back)ha ha ha! Very cute! When I pulled your blog up earlier today, Kaylee was with me and she said "oh, I know that girl, and her little girl is so cute!" Funny kid! :)

    ReplyDelete